Finding your dream block of land is no easy feat, especially with the variety of housing estates on the Sunshine Coast and in Queensland.
At Eco Homes Australia, we encourage you to do your research when it comes to buying land and establish a firm budget from the get-go.
This will make choosing your perfect sustainable Eco Homes Australia-built home that much easier, because we know your land size and build requirements before plunging in too deep.
Eco Homes Australia build from Hervey Bay to Brisbane, including the beautiful Sunshine Coast.
7 days from 10 am to 4 pm
10 Leslie Crescent, Baringa, Qld 4551
Aura - City of Colour
The 2300-plus hectare site bordered by the Bruce Hwy to the west, Bells Creek Rd in the south and nestled in amongst Pelican Waters and Bellvista is where Stockland will create a city the size of Gladstone.
Twenty thousand homes will house 50,000 residents as part of the $5 billion, 30-year project which will see 700 hectares of land dedicated to conservation and environmental protection.
Fri – Tues from 10 am to 4 pm
Lychee Place, Harmony Estate Palmview, Qld 4553
Harmony is the second-largest new master-planned residential estate for the Sunshine Coast, meaning homes for an extra 62,000 to 65,000 residents on the Sunshine Coast in a collective $8 billion investment by two property developers.
What the Harmony development includes
- 4800 to 5000 homes for 12,000 future residents;
- 100 hectares of open space within the 385 hectare site;
- The Sunshine Coast Environment Council questioned the impact on Eastern Grey kangaroos;
- A future delivery of a 15,250 square metre “town centre”, with higher density living, with mixed retail and small business;
- A department store in preliminary planning;
- A future pool is considered.